What is Aliexpress?
Aliexpress is part of the Alibaba Group. Alibaba is a wholesale marketplace aimed at business-to-business offer. Aliexpress is their business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer expansion.
Aliexpress is an online marketplace. Small businesses in China have a shop on the online marketplace, where they can sell to international customers. You can find EVERYTHING on Aliexpress and most of the time it’s a lot cheaper than the prices you are used to.
How to buy on Aliexpress?
- You have to make an account on Aliexpress. You fill in your adres and billing information. AliExpress supports Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Debit Card, Western Union, and wire transfer via banks.
- Now the fun can begin. Since Aliexpress is a marketplace a lot of different vendors can open a shop on you have to be careful of the shop you choose. There are a lot of shops that are good but from time to time you can stumble upon a bad one.
- When you have found an item you like. You have to look at the number of feedbacks the item has. Does it have a good rating? In the feedback area customers also have the option to share a picture of their order. Look at the pictures in feedback to see if the product is as described. Also check the vendors rating. If it’s around 80-100% you have yourself a good shop!
- Buy the item with the prefered payment option. A lot of vendors on Aliexpress provide FREE SHIPPING ( AWESOME!), so usually you don’t have to pay extra for that!
- Wait for your order to arrive. With China post it can take up to 3 weeks, with e-packet you can get your order in a few days (E-packet is currently not available in every country)
- Any questions? Put them below and we will try to answer as soon as possible! You can also contact us throught the contact page.